domingo, 15 de enero de 2017

KISS:1975-1994-KISSTORY, Magic Bus / Eat a Peach label. BOX SET

KISS
1975-1994
KISSTORY
Magic Bus / Eat a Peach label.
BOX SET

Formatos:MP3
Bibrate:320Kbps
Calidad:4 & 8.

Enjoy!!

This is the "KISSTORY" bootleg 10-cd box-set by the infamous Magic Bus / Eat a Peach label.
It's a serious of aud recording.



CD 1 (78:15)
MONTREAL, CANADA, JULY 12TH 1977
(this is taken from the recently surfaced D.L. Master recording)

intro
detroit rock city
take me
calling dr love
hooligan
love gun
firehouse
ladies room
christine sixteen
I stole your love
shock me
Ace's solo
I want you
makin love
Gene's solo
god of thunder
Peter's solo
rock and roll all nite
shout it out loud
beth
black diamond



CD 2 (75:43)
PROVIDENCE, RI, JULY 31TH 1979
(this is taken from the Tom master recording)

king of the night time world
let me go, rock and roll
move on
calling dr. love
firehouse
new york groove
I was made for lovin' you
christine sixteen
2000 man
ace's solo
gene's solo
god of thunder
peter's solo
shout it out loud
black diamond
detroit rock city
beth rock and roll all nite
---------------------
peter criss's ad for budweiser



CD 3 (76:58)
PARIS, FRANCE, SEPTEMBER 27TH 1980 (PART 1)
(this is taken from the same source of the old "VIVE LA FRANCE!" bootleg)

intro
detroit rock city
cold gin
strutter
calling dr. love
firehouse
talk to me
is that you?
2000 man
ace's solo
I was made for lovin' you
new york groove
love gun
gene's solo
god of thunder
eric's solo
rock and roll all nite
shout it out loud



CD 4 (73:53)
PARIS, FRANCE, SEPTEMBER 27TH 1980 (PART 2)

king of the night time world
black diamond
-------------------------------------
BOCHUM, GERMANY AUGUST 28TH 1988
(this is taken from the same commonly circulating source)

deuce
love gun
fits like a glove
heaven's on fire
cold gin
black diamond
no no no
crazy crazy night
tears are falling
I love it loud
shout it out loud
lick it up
rock and roll all nite
detroit rock city
--------------------------------------
paul stanley's ad for folgers



CD 5 (77:51)
LAUSANNE, SWITZERLAND, NOVEMBER 15TH 1983
(this is taken from the same commonly circulating source)

intro
creatures of the night
detroit rock city
cold gin
fits like a glove
firehouse
paul's solo
exciter
war machine
gimme more
vinnie's solo
gene's solo
I love it loud
I still love you
eric's solo
your and wasted
love gun


CD 6 (77:28)
LAUSANNE, SWITZERLAND, NOVEMBER 15TH 1983

black diamond
lick it up
rock and roll all nite
------------------------------------
ACE FREHLEY - SIR STUDIOS, NEW YORK, NY NOVEMBER 30TH 1984
(this is taken from the same commonly circulating source)

rip it out
audio/video
cold gin
give it to me anyway
dolls
breakout
back into my arms
animal
ace's solo
new york
we got your rock
remember me
---------------------------------
ace frehley's ad for dunkin donuts



CD 7 (79:29)
FORT WAYNE, IN DECEMBER 7TH 1984 (PART I)
(this is taken from the same commonly circulating source)

intro
detroit rock city
cold gin
creatures of the night
fits like a glove
heaven's on fire
thrills in the night
paul's solo
under the gun
war machine
eric's solo
young and wasted
gene's solo
I love it loud
I still love you
love gun
black diamond



CD 8 (79:42)
FORT WAYNE, IN DECEMBER 7TH 1984 (PART II)
lick it up
rock and roll all nite
-------------------------------
NORTHAMPTON, PA MARCH 19TH 1975
(this is taken from the recently surfaced flac source)

deuce
strutter
got to choose
hotter than hell
firehouse
she
ace's solo
nothing to lose
parasite
gene's solo
100000 years
peter's solo
black diamond
c'mon and love me
let me go, rock and roll
cold gin


CD 9 (78:52)
PAUL STANLEY - NEW HAVEN, CT, MARCH 12TH 1989
(this is taken from the same commonly circulating source)

intro
I stole your love
I want you
tears are falling
tonight you belong to me
c'mon and love me
wouldn't you like to know me
haven's on fire
hide your heart
I still love you
band memebers introduction
new york groove
crazy crazy nights
reason to live
lick it up
let's put the x in sex
love gun
goodbye
communication breakdown
detroit rock city


CD 10 (76:22)
NASHVILLE, TN, JULY 30TH 1994
(this is actually a totally new source to me! excellent stuff!)

intro
deuce
I stole your love
parasite
domino
got to choose
calling dr. love
lick it up
strutter
she
makin' love
goin blind
war machine
love gun
I love it loud
detroit rock city
black diamond
heaven's on fire
---------------------------------
gene simmons's ad for dr. pepper
kiss's ad for pepsi

6 comentarios:


  1. https://mega.nz/#!zhFyHIJA!Dn2nDvOtOajX1NfNXSh0HDFbwERaIG7Vlkrf9QMQe2Q

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hola! Gracias, ¿podrías subirlo en varios archivos? Se corta la descarga de Mega por el tamaño. Muchas gracias.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Bajalo con el programa Jdownloader te baja seguido y sin cortes.

      Eliminar
  3. Lo hice así y bajó perfecto. Excelente el blog, te felicito.Gracias nuevamente.

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por participar en esta pagina!!