miércoles, 31 de mayo de 2017

AC/DC:1980-11-12-Hammersmith Odeon, London, England

AC/DC
1980-11-12
Hammersmith Odeon
London, England
Back in Black Tour


Formato:MP3
Bibrate:320Kbps
Calidad:6

Setlist:
01. Hells Bells
02. Shot Down In Flames
03. Sin City
04. Back In Black
05. Bad Boy Boogie
06. She´s Got The Jack
07. Highway To Hell
08. What Do You Do For Money Honey
09. High Voltage
10. Whole Lotta Rosie
11. Angus Young Guitar Solo
12. Shoot To Thrill
13. T.N.T.
14. Let There Be Rock

The band:
Brian Johnson - Vocals
Angus Young - Lead Guitar
Malcolm Young - Rhythm Guitar, Backing Vocals
Cliff Williams - Bass, Backing Vocals
Phil Rudd - Drums

3 comentarios:

  1. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0NbhvfGE9O0MHBvOFg5QlRaZVk/view?usp=sharing

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, thank you for all your posts, I'm always accompanying the page, you do a great job. Below is a link to a file with all my audios, for reason of space, most are MP3, but there are some things in FLAC, if interested in something let me know that I can send you, hugs.

    http://www.mediafire.com/file/0uvi8focxeyt3ex/Shows.xlsx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello and thank you for submitting your list, I have them all, AC/DC is my favorite band!, I hope you enjoy the blog...

      Eliminar

Gracias por participar en esta pagina!!