domingo, 7 de mayo de 2017

The Rolling Stones:1998-03-17,2,21-Bridges to Babylon in Japan

The Rolling Stones
1998-03-17,2,21
Bridges to Babylon in Japan
Bridges to Babylon Tour

1998-03-17
Tokyo Dome
Tokyo,Japan

Formato:MP3
Bibrate:320Kbps
Calidad:8

Setlist:
Disc 1:
opening
satisfaction
let's spend the night together
flip the switch
gimme shelter
anybody seen my baby
you got me rocking
saint of me
out of control
memory motel
miss you
band introductions
thief in the night

Disc 2:
wanna hold your hand
little queenie
crazy mama
like a rolling stone
sympathy for the devil
tumbling dice
honky tonk women
start me up
jumping jack flash
you can't always get what you want
brown sugar

1998-03-20
Osaka Dome
Osaka.Japan

Formato:MP3
Bibrate:320Kbps
Calidad:8

Setlist:
Disc 1:
opening
satisfaction
let's spend the night together
flip the switch
gimme shelter
anybody seen my baby
it's only rock 'n' roll
saint of me
out of control
time is on my side
miss you
band introductions
you don't have to mean it

Disc 2:
wanna hold you
little queenie
the las time
like a rolling stone
sympathy for the devil
tumbling dice
honky tonk women
start me up
jumping jack flash
you can't always get what you want
brown sugar

1998-03-21
Osaka Dome
Osaka,Japan

Formato:MP3
Bibrate:320Kbps
Calidad:8

Setlist:
Disc 1:
opening
satisfaction
let's spend the night together
flip the switch
gimme shelter
angie
you got me rocking
saint of me
out of control
under my thumb
miss you
band introductions
thief in the night

Disc 2:
wanna hold you
little queenie
just wanna make love to you
like a rolling stone
sympathy for the devil
tumbling dice
honky tonk women
start me up
jumping jack flash
you can't always get what you want
brown sugar

2 comentarios:

  1. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0NbhvfGE9O0TDdTTnVHbV9pWW8/view?usp=sharing

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gracias.
    Los viejos rockeros nunca mueren, buenos conciertos.

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por participar en esta pagina!!